PPC (Pay-Per-Click)

Our PPC services are known to deliver a must faster Return on Investment (ROI), however once your Google Ad campaign ends, you will notice a significant drop in business. PPC is the acronym for Pay-Per-Click advertising, a.k.a Google Ads. A lot of big businesses utilize both SEO and PPC so that they can go head-to-head with their competition. The honest truth based on real statistics is that about 35% of visitors will click on these ad links and the other 65% will avoid them. So this is all based on preference of what the client feels most comfortable with.